When Angels Come #1




BGM









Ewww No.



What's wrong?
It tastes bad.


Well, it looks nice.
I only know how to make mac and cheese. The one you're having now.
I just take leftovers from last night.


Pierce is back. Shall I ask him to bring some Potion of the Nimble Mind?
No!
But..


Sorry. I think it's cheating.






---


Watch out!


You're learning fast. Come back here next month.
Thanks Master Faba.



I'm back.


Pierce! Welcome home!


Are the Potions of the Nimble Mind you ask for is for the friends coming to visit us?
That's not for them or what they ask.
Oh. But she won't try it.  Anyway, I'm going to having my mac and cheese!



Pierce. Won't you try...
I love mac and cheese!


Pierce. We should help tasting the flavor these days. Give up your mac and cheese.

---


Morning.


Hey! (Trying to leave)



Ah. Place with sunshine is better. I'm floating until sunset.
Where is Coco?
I saw her reading a recipe book on the balcony.





[ In the afternoon]



Tastes good!


Delicious!


After all, It's hard to fail scrambled egg and toasts.




To Be Continued

---

這次是來自阿童的聖誕節活動→天使啟程
目前樣貌跟我最初的設定不太一樣,
但終究是跨出了這一步,一向劇情攏長的我,只會把事情複雜化,
回神發現我並沒有在過聖誕節,好的,只要天使童過的開心就好lol

This is a Christmas event from Aton called The Angel is On The Way.
Yet it is quite different from what I thought about in the beginning.
I still step forward. 
Being who tells long stories. I'm good at making things complicatedly.
And just realize I'm not preparing for Christmas. 
Alright, hope Angel Ton can have fun that's all I want lol

而阿童也真的很神奇的是現實朋友的朋友,基於發現這點,
本次的活動是有詢問我自身的朋友給些建議,希望可以快點在聖誕節前衝刺完成。

And Aton is my good friend's friend that I already know her years ago.
In this situation, I ask my good friend for advice. 
I hope I can finish it all before Christmas!

而空白的十一月除了有一週出門玩了,最近不太能更新布拉迪家,
是因為整個還沒玩完,待我將整個五代都玩完才能拼湊出柔伊的個性,
所以預估要跨年之後才有機會更新了,每次我都會把巴哈的文章搞丟,這次再丟掉就算了XD
那麼以下是所謂的人物介紹,包含兩位來訪的客人們!

After all, the empty November beside almost one week traveling.
The reason of why Bloodies updates nothing.
It's that I'm not yet playing the 5 rd generation.
Then I feel strange about Zoe and need to get to know her more.
Probably the new Bloodies may updates next new year.
And here is characters introduce down below. Including two lovely guests!


天使童
創造出蒂絲蔻的才女,在程式設計上努力不懈,
但是因為這次的創造加上升級成防水,已經超時過勞,
經由專門為諾珥天神做牛做馬但其實現在正在放風的The Crazy Office的引介,
天使童來到瓦茲昆家作客。

Talent girl who creates Disuko the robot. Works hard and is good at programming.
She feels tired after creating Disuko and updating her become waterproof.
Was introduced to visit and take vacation at the Vazques' house.


蒂絲蔻 芙狄
緣蔚捏出的清潔機器人,吃貨無誤,這孩子正在學習當中。

Robot that have the function of cleaning Discord messages.
A foodie for sure. Her AI is still learning.


可可 奧斯汀
原本不是可可但是朋友說成可可香奈兒之後,
我也沒有在記到底選到了怎樣的名字(好啦很普通是維多利亞),
一直喊成了可可,其實很愛跳舞,某天會的,說不上是天神,算是代理人。

The Agent of Noar. She is not named Coco in the first beginning.
But I only remember Kaya says she is like Coco Chanel. 
I just can't get the simple cool name out of my mind.
That's such a compliment my friend, thanks so much!
She loves dance and will dance in the house someday.


索倫 瓦茲昆
老魔法師家族的當家,長年住在溫登堡,
不喜歡回去魔法世界接觸其他人。

Born in an ancient wizard family in Windenburg.
Hates other wizards in the magic realm. 


皮爾斯 瓦茲昆
索倫的弟弟,在魔法上較有造詣與天分,
正在向法芭魔法大師學習更高階的惡作劇魔法。

Soren's younger brother. Has talents on magic learning.
He's learning advanced mischief magic skill in L. Faba's guide.


Then see you next time lol


Comments

  1. 哦哦哦諾珥好用心QQQQ
    人物介紹的地方做的好棒
    但做菜的部分...
    最後還是發爐了也太可愛XDDDDD
    喜歡coco這個名字!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 所以拍完前四我大概都是花時間在介紹跟版頭,
      畢竟剛丟進去的人物煮菜都是0,
      所以我好像沒打算隱瞞這件事,
      天使童自帶技能,
      還比可可能煮lol

      Delete
  2. 諾珥真的太用心了!

    我本來以為只會有一篇小短篇,
    沒想到會延伸出這樣的故事,
    受到這樣的招待,天使童和我都感到受寵若驚!

    期待後續幾篇~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 可能我都會想太多吧,
      然後內容就會默默長太多
      不過這個房子的裝修還蠻好玩的,
      開始上傳文章後壓力就會變小耶耶lol

      Delete

Post a Comment